VORCUT is now live on KickStarter.
The VORCUT collection is inspired by the iconic bi-compax chronographs of the late 1960s. Maintaining their tasteful proportions (38mm case diameter), the collection ranges from the dark, brooding dials of the Atomic and Midnight, to the effortless cool of the Salmon and Duke, to perennial classic Panda dials. Each model features:
The KickStarter price for the VORCUT of just £275 represents remarkable value for a Swiss built timepiece, comprising the finest components and exquisite finishing. All future production runs of the VORCUT will be sold at the full retail price of £365. The KickStarter price therefore represents a genuine discount, that will simply never be seen again.
exquisite layered dials, with applied blade indices and brushed triangular hour markers, complimented by colour accents;
- a stunning domed box sapphire crystal;
- signature lumed VAPAUS syringe hands;
drilled lugs for a vintage look and swift hassle-free strap changes;
- an elegantly slim brushed 316L steel case, at just 9.55mm (excluding the sapphire crystal), complimented by a finely polished bezel;
- ultra-premium French calfskin racing straps; and
- VK64 mecha-quartz movement, renowned for its precision, smooth sweeping action and wonderfully crisp chronograph pusher action.